Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back on the Road!

No, this isn't a movie star or a famous model folks...it's my grandpa!
Since we'd been home for almost two whole weeks, we figured it was time for another trip. So last weekend we headed back up to Maine to visit grandma and grandpa.
We packed up our things and hit the road. Some of us were happy about the trip.
...Some of us were not.

So, we tried something new.
















Hey... whatever works!




We had a terrific time. One day we went shopping at the outlets and had a campfire at night.The next day we took a nice long hike in the woods.
Does someone want to tell these two that just because they're hiking in Maine does not mean they're going to be in the L.L. Bean catalog?
Stella: There's never a dull moment with these two.

5 comments:

Faithfully Anna said...

OMG...Love the hat!!!!You guys look like u were born to live in the outdoors.....

Faithfully Anna said...

O.k David ...Where are those sheep??? Are they far behind????

Amy said...

She honestly does just get cuter and cuter with each post! OK, so you were in Maine AGAIN and I did not see you! And wow, all these years I've known your family and not once did I liken Bob to Sean Connery, but holy cow the resemblance!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is hilarious!!! I crack up every time I stalk it and I even laugh at the same stuff over and over. Stella is so cute, I love watching her grow =)
Ginger (Sable's Aunt)

Unknown said...

i love Sean Connery !
julien