Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Family Fun

We want to enjoy this beautiful weather while it lasts, so Saturday evening we hopped in the car and headed to Long Beach to feel our toes in the sand and take a stroll along the boardwalk. We got to the beach just as the sun was setting. Solomon ran around like a maniac in the sand and we plopped down and took some pictures.

This looks like some cool special effect, but its just bad photography.
Very artsy. I know.
Didn't think we had enough pictures of Stella in the Bjorn with papa.
This is Stella's interpretation of 'feeling her toes in the sand'. I told her oma and opa live across the ocean, so she was looking for them.

5 comments:

Evan Silverman said...

What a cutie-pie!!!

Amy said...

Just for the record...you are my blogging idol! You are SO funny and witty!

Faithfully Anna said...

Hmmmm....is this blog about beautiful Stella ? Because I'm seein' an awful lot of "natural" mom shots in there..I dunno but if I were Gisele I would be pretty worried right now that these shots have gone public...

Amy said...

Are you coming to the Point for either of the Halloween weekends? That would be this weekend or the weekend after. Let me know so we can meet up!

avaelizabeth said...

I am totally stealing all your humor to make my blog for Ava funny. There is no way I can be as clever, but I can try. Thank you again for the idea, it's so much fun. Stella is beautiful and she looks like she's a really fun baby. I can't wait to meet her.